We have a vacancy for an experienced New Zealand Cadastral Surveyor or Senior Graduate to join our busy Queenstown office. This position provides an opportunity for a practical, organised, and experienced professional to manage a variety of cadastral or land development projects within the Queenstown and Central Otago area.
You will bring
- Experience in New Zealand subdivision, cadastral and Landonline environments.
- Ability to think independently and manage projects with a high degree of autonomy.
- Self-motivation with effective communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
- Flexible working hours from 24 up to 40 hours full-time.
- A variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- A friendly office.
- Attractive salary and conditions.
- Private medical insurance.
- Ongoing professional development and support.
Apply with CV to Steve Winter (Principal) PPG Queenstown